HaystackID is thrilled to collaborate with the EDRM on their informative podcast, Illumination Zone. The twelfth episode in HaystackID’s monthly contribution to the successful EDRM global podcast series features an entertaining and enlightening conversation between HaystackID’s industry-recognized M365 eDiscovery expert, Jason Covey, and the EDRM’s CEO and Chief Legal Technologist, Mary Mack, and Chief Strategy Officer, Kaylee Walstad. In this HaystackID Illumination Zone podcast, Jason shares highlights from his legal technology and eDiscovery journey. A journey that has led to his becoming one of the world’s foremost M365 eDiscovery experts.
As the lead M365 eDiscovery Consultant in HaystackID’s Client Services group, Jason provides a unique combination of consulting and technical expertise in operationalizing M365’s toolsets for eDiscovery and investigation matters. Working closely with HaystackID’s forensics group, Jason also develops and delivers training content and technical support for law firms, corporate legal departments, and IT professionals. Jason has extensive industry experience with more than 20 years of experience in law firm civil litigation, eDiscovery, and litigation support, primarily in Am Law 200 firms.
The podcast is available on your favorite listening app, including Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and Google Play. The podcast is available on the EDRM website and is provided below for convenience.
- HaystackID in the EDRM Illumination Zone: Anya Korolyov, Vice President of Cyber Incident Response and Custom Solutions
- HaystackID in the EDRM Illumination Zone: John Wilson, Chief Information Security Officer
- HaystackID in the EDRM Illumination Zone: John Brewer, Chief Artificial Intelligence Officer
- HaystackID in the EDRM Illumination Zone: Adam Rubinger, Chief Client Experience Officer
- HaystackID in the EDRM Illumination Zone: Ashish Prasad, Vice President and General Counsel
- HaystackID in the EDRM Illumination Zone: Matthew Miller, Senior VP of Information Governance and Data Privacy
- HaystackID in the EDRM Illumination Zone: Kevin Clark, Discovery Counsel and VP of Analytics and Review Operations
- HaystackID in the EDRM Illumination Zone: Jonathan Flood, Senior Director of Data Automation
- HaystackID in the EDRM Illumination Zone: Chris Wall, Data Protection Officer and Special Counsel
- HaystackID in the EDRM Illumination Zone: Michael Sarlo, Chief Innovation Officer
- HaystackID in the EDRM Illumination Zone: Erin Meyer, Senior Director of Marketing
About the Electronic Discovery Reference Model
Empowering the global leaders of e-discovery, the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) creates practical global resources to improve e-discovery, privacy, security, and information governance. Since 2005, EDRM has delivered leadership, standards, tools, guides, and test datasets to strengthen best practices throughout the world. EDRM has an international presence in 136 countries, spanning six continents. EDRM provides an innovative support infrastructure for individuals, law firms, corporations, and government organizations seeking to improve the practice and provision of data and legal discovery with 19 active projects. Learn more at EDRM.net.
HaystackID is a specialized eDiscovery services firm that supports law firms and corporate legal departments and has increased its offerings and expanded with five acquisitions since 2018. Its core offerings now include Global Advisory, Discovery Intelligence, HaystackID Core™, and artificial intelligence-enhanced Global Managed Review services powered by ReviewRight®. The company has achieved ISO 27001 compliance and completed a SOC 2 Type 2 audit for all five trust services criteria for the third year in a row. Repeatedly recognized as a trusted service provider by prestigious publishers such as Chambers, Gartner, IDC, and The National Law Journal, HaystackID implements innovative cyber discovery services, enterprise solutions, and legal discovery offerings to leading companies across North America and Europe, all while providing best-in-class customer service and prioritizing security, privacy, and integrity. For more information about its suite of services, including programs and solutions for unique legal enterprise needs, please visit HaystackID.com.
Assisted by GAI and LLM technologies.