HaystackID Educational Webcast
- January 12, 2022
- 12:00 PM ET (11:00 AM CT, 9:00 AM PT)
- Not Available On-Demand/PDF Version of Slides Available (See Below)
Finding, understanding, and addressing sensitive information ranging from personally identifiable information (PII) to protected health information (PHI) and acting on the challenges and requests it drives has fast become a necessity for cybersecurity, information governance, and eDiscovery professionals in today’s data-driven world. Leveraging the synergies of artificial intelligence, data science, and machine learning to discover and analyze sensitive information has also become necessary given data complexity, time sensitivity, and the small margins of error allowed for reporting and responding to requests.
2022.01.11 - HaystackID - Out of the Breach Into the Fire - Webinar Final
In this expert presentation, a panel of cybersecurity, information governance, and eDiscovery experts will explore technologies and processes that allow holistic data set analysis for sensitive information ranging from PII and PHI to Social Security and license plate numbers. The experts will also share a collection of proprietary workflows and proven tools that can proactively or reactively help determine sensitive data concentrations, locations, and relationships to inform notification lists, exposure assessments, and discovery targeting.
- The Challenge of Sensitive Data
- The Importance of Discovery Intelligence
- Detecting Sensitive Data Presence and Scope
- Identifying Breach or Disclosure Impact and Options
- Analyzing Individuals and Entities of Breach or Disclosure
- Notifying Individuals and Entities of Breach or Disclosure
- A Synergistic Approach to Sensitive Data Discovery
- Michael Sarlo: As Chief Innovation Officer and President of Global Investigations and Cyber Discovery Services for HaystackID, Mike leads worldwide innovation and service development efforts to support the challenges of cyber, data, and legal discovery.
- John Brewer: As Chief Data Scientist, John serves as the Head of Advanced Technology Services for HaystackID and constructs data science approaches and frameworks to help solve complex discovery and analysis challenges for cybersecurity, information governance, and eDiscovery experts supporting cyber, data, and legal discovery needs.
- Anya Korolyov: As Vice President of Cyber Discovery Services and Custom Solutions for HaystackID, Anya defines, develops, and deploys artificial intelligence, data science, machine learning technology processes, and workstream protocols to solve cybersecurity, information governance, and eDiscovery challenges.
- Matthew Miller: As Senior Vice President of Information Governance and Data Privacy for HaystackID, Matthew is an expert in assessing, evaluating, and supporting privacy, compliance, and governance solutions for corporations and governments worldwide.
HaystackID is a specialized eDiscovery services firm that helps corporations and law firms securely find, understand, and learn from data when facing complex, data-intensive investigations and litigation. HaystackID mobilizes industry-leading cyber discovery services, enterprise solutions, and legal discovery offerings to serve more than 500 of the world’s leading corporations and law firms in North America and Europe. Serving nearly half of the Fortune 100, HaystackID is an alternative cyber and legal services provider that combines expertise and technical excellence with a culture of white-glove customer service. In addition to consistently being ranked by Chambers USA, the company was recently named a worldwide leader in eDiscovery services by IDC MarketScape and a representative vendor in the 2021 Gartner Market Guide for E-Discovery Solutions. Further, HaystackID has achieved SOC 2 Type II attestation in the five trust service areas of security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy. For more information about its suite of services, including programs and solutions for unique legal enterprise needs, go to HaystackID.com.