HaystackID Educational Webcast
- December 1, 2021
- 12:00 PM ET (11:00 AM CT, 9:00 AM PT)
- Register Now
Organizations today, both private and public, should be excited about what is happening with their data and their networks, as advancements in technology have finally caught up with the requirements necessary to handle and manage via controls and classification, any volume of data, regardless of magnitude, in any repository, in any geography, behind the firewall or in the cloud or in a hybrid environment. Organizations can get more value from information assets now due to technology and data mining. However, the rewards of data value must be considered with the risk of a network compromise and the related data privacy and cybersecurity obligations imposed by legal, regulatory, and business retention requirements.Register Now!
In this expert presentation a panel of cybersecurity, information governance, and eDiscovery experts will present and describe a framework for deploying and enhancing organizational information governance programs. These programs, when adequately implemented, should ensure cyber-incident preparedness and help organizations demonstrate reasonable security measures for sensitive assets.
- Balancing Risk and Value: Obligations and Opportunities
- A Programmatic Approach to Information Governance: From NIST to IG Integration Hub
- Anywhere and Anytime: Considering Network Vulnerability
- To Trust or Not to Trust: Working Toward the Zero Trust Architecture
- Defensible Data Disposition and Remediation: From Development to Framework
- Sanitized for Your Protection: NIST Guidelines for Media Sanitization
- Avoid Boiling the Ocean: A Reasonable Cybersecurity Framework
- Tying It All Together: Questions to Ask Your Vendors
- Matthew Miller – Senior Vice President of Information Governance and Data Privacy, HaystackID
- Ashish Prasad – Vice President and General Counsel, HaystackID
- Michael Sarlo – Chief Innovation Officer & President of Global Investigation Services, HaystackID
- John Wilson: As CISO and President of Forensics at HaystackID
HaystackID is a specialized eDiscovery services firm that helps corporations and law firms securely find, understand, and learn from data when facing complex, data-intensive investigations and litigation. HaystackID mobilizes industry-leading cyber discovery services, enterprise managed solutions, and legal discovery offerings to serve more than 500 of the world’s leading corporations and law firms in North America and Europe. Serving nearly half of the Fortune 100, HaystackID is an alternative cyber and legal services provider that combines expertise and technical excellence with a culture of white-glove customer service. In addition to consistently being ranked by Chambers USA, the company was recently named a worldwide leader in eDiscovery services by IDC MarketScape and a representative vendor in the 2021 Gartner Market Guide for E-Discovery Solutions. Further, HaystackID has achieved SOC 2 Type II attestation in the five trust service areas of security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy. For more information about its suite of services, including programs and solutions for unique legal enterprise needs, go to HaystackID.com.