A Matter of Time? From Data Breach Discovery to Defensible Incident Responses
- Date: 13 July 2021
- Time: 16:00 – 1700 UTC (12:00 PM ET)
In this expert presentation, cybersecurity incident response, legal discovery, and privacy experts will share how organizations should be prepared to respond to a cyber-related incident, while also gaining insight into cutting-edge data discovery technologies and proven document review services to support the detection, identification, review, and notification processes required by law after sensitive data-related breaches and disclosure.
- Incident Response: Overview of Services and When to Engage to Use Them
- Identifying Sensitive Data Post Breach via Impact Assessment: Establishing Scope and Reducing Risk
- Post Breach Discovery: HaystackID ReviewRight Protect™ Document Review Services and Technology Enablers to Support Isolation, Collation and Organization of PII/PHII Relating to Breached Entities
- Notification and Disclosure Reporting: Obligations, Best Practices, and Methods for Streamlining Entity Notification and Disclosure
- Michael Sarlo
Michael is the Chief Innovation Officer and President of Global Investigation Services for HaystackID.
- John Wilson
As CISO and President of Forensics at HaystackID, John is a certified forensic examiner, licensed private investigator, and IT veteran with more than two decades of experience.
- Jenny Hamilton
As the Deputy General Counsel for Global Discovery and Privacy at HaystackID, Jenny is the former head of John Deere’s Global Evidence Team.
- John Brewer
As Lead Data Scientist, John serves as the Head of Advanced Technology Services for HaystackID.
HaystackID™ is a specialized eDiscovery services firm that helps corporations and law firms securely find, understand and learn from data when facing complex, data-intensive investigations and litigation. HaystackID mobilizes industry-leading computer forensics, eDiscovery, and attorney document review experts to serve more than 500 of the world’s leading corporations and law firms in North America and Europe. Serving nearly half of the Fortune 100, HaystackID is an alternative legal services provider that combines expertise and technical excellence with a culture of white-glove customer service. The company was recently named a worldwide leader in eDiscovery services by IDC MarketScape and was included as a representative provider in Gartner’s Market Guide for E-Discovery Solutions. For more information about its suite of services, including programs and solutions for unique legal enterprise needs, go to HaystackID.com.