[Webcast] Targeted Remote Collections for iOS and Android Devices: Challenges and Considerations for Sourcing Tools and Teams (May 17, 2023)
HaystackID Educational Webcast
The digital landscape is constantly evolving, and with it, the challenges faced by digital forensics and eDiscovery collections professionals. Join our expert panel as they discuss targeted remote collections for iOS and Android devices, focusing on the unique challenges and considerations involved in these time-sensitive and complex projects. One key to mobile device service deliveries is consistent, standardized reporting across all devices and services. Learn about best practices for sourcing tools and teams and for device and service reporting in the age of mobile technology.
- Delve into the importance of standardized and consistent reporting in mobile device collections, as it contributes to ensuring accurate and reliable results across all devices and services.
- Understand the complexities of targeted remote collections for iOS and Android devices, and how they impact digital forensics and eDiscovery collections professionals.
- Explore the various challenges involved in remote collections, such as data privacy, data security, and device encryption.
- Learn about the importance of sourcing the right tools and teams for time-sensitive and complex collections projects, including expertise in mobile forensics, eDiscovery tools, and data analysis.
- Discover best practices for the sourcing of tools and teams in remote collections projects, such as evaluating software solutions, conducting vendor assessments, and ensuring effective communication.
- Understand the role of technology in remote collections, including the use of specialized software and tools for data extraction, analysis, and review.
- Gain insights on how to mitigate risks associated with targeted remote collections and time-sensitive, complex projects.
ACE, AME, CBE, Chief Information Security Officer and President of Forensics
As Chief Information Security Officer and President of Forensics at HaystackID, John provides consulting and forensic services to help companies address various matters related to electronic discovery and computer forensics, including leading forensic investigations, cryptocurrency investigations, and ensuring proper preservation of evidence items and chain of custody. He regularly develops forensic workflows and processes for clients ranging from major financial institutions to governmental departments and including Fortune 500 companies and Am Law 100 law firms.
Vice President of Forensics
As Vice President of Forensics for HaystackID, Todd is charged with developing, deploying, and managing the company’s discovery lab and a team of experts to support multinational collections, processing, and review. Approaching three decades of eDiscovery experience, Todd has personally led collections teams on international investigation and litigation support missions into more than 30 countries for some of the world’s largest corporations.
Director of Forensics
As Director of Forensics for HaystackID, Rene Novoa has more than 20 years of technology experience conducting data recovery, digital forensics, eDiscovery, and account management and sales activities. During this time, Rene has performed investigations in both civil and criminal matters and has directly provided litigation support and forensic analysis for seven years. Rene has regularly worked with ICAC, HTCIA IACIS, and other regional task forces supporting State Law Enforcement Division accounts and users in his most recent forensic leadership roles.
HaystackID is a specialized eDiscovery services firm that supports law firms and corporate legal departments and has increased its offerings and expanded with five acquisitions since 2018. Its core offerings now include Global Advisory, Discovery Intelligence, HaystackID Core™, and artificial intelligence-enhanced Global Managed Review services powered by ReviewRight®. The company has achieved ISO 27001 compliance and completed a SOC 2 Type 2 audit for all five trust principles for the second year in a row. Repeatedly recognized as a trusted service provider by prestigious publishers such as Chambers, Gartner, IDC, and The National Law Journal, HaystackID implements innovative cyber discovery services, enterprise solutions, and legal discovery offerings to leading companies across North America and Europe, all while providing best-in-class customer service and prioritizing security, privacy, and integrity. For more information about its suite of services, including programs and solutions for unique legal enterprise needs, please visit HaystackID.com.