From Hal Brooks, CEO of HaystackID
As we approach the 2023 holiday season, our family at HaystackID is filled with gratitude for the opportunities and relationships we have cultivated this past year. Though there have been challenges, our team has emerged stronger and more united than ever.
The chance to deepen connections with our friends, partners, and customers has been a particular blessing. Your trust in our services motivates us daily to uphold the highest standards of excellence. We hope our dedication is evident in all that we do.
During this time of thanks and reflection, I also would like to reaffirm our focus on the Eleven Customer Commitments that represent our pledge to each person impacted by HaystackID.
Eleven Customer Commitments
- Attention: Observant consideration. We are committed to not only addressing what you are asking for but to applying our experience to help you consider what you might need (or not need).
- Acceptance: Favorable reception. We are committed to accepting you as a partner in developing and delivering our services and not just as a requestor.
- Appreciation: Expressed gratitude. We are committed to sharing our thankfulness for being considered a provider who can help you solve a problem through action.
- Affirmation: Positive judgment. We are committed to providing validation of your requests and decisions when we agree and providing you constructive/instructive feedback for consideration when we are not in agreement with you.
- Affection: Strong fondness. We are committed to genuinely holding your best interests as our highest priority.
- Comfort: Lessening severity. We are committed to communicating and setting expectations in a manner that keeps you apprised of project status to ensure no surprises.
- Encouragement: Helpful support. We are committed to being easy to work with and helping you feel positive when communicating with us.
- Respect: Deferential regard. We are committed to understanding that ultimately you are in charge of your decisions and that our responsibility to help you with such choices is not to be taken lightly.
- Security: Freedom from risk. We are committed to eliminating risk for you at every point while still meeting your needs.
- Support: Tolerant endurance. We are committed to supporting you by focusing on the desired result instead of the immediate request or response.
- Understanding: Compassionate comprehension. We are committed to seeking to understand what you are saying and to understand the context of your requirement.
These commitments guide our work throughout the year. Renewing our commitment now reflects just how thankful our family at HaystackID is for the opportunity to work with you.
From our family to yours, we wish you a warm and peaceful Thanksgiving.
CEO of HaystackID
HaystackID is a specialized eDiscovery services firm that supports law firms and corporate legal departments and has increased its offerings and expanded with five acquisitions since 2018. Its core offerings now include Global Advisory, Discovery Intelligence, HaystackID Core™, and artificial intelligence-enhanced Global Managed Review services powered by ReviewRight®. The company has achieved ISO 27001 compliance and completed a SOC 2 Type 2 audit for all five trust services criteria for the third year in a row. Repeatedly recognized as a trusted service provider by prestigious publishers such as Chambers, Gartner, IDC, and The National Law Journal, HaystackID implements innovative cyber discovery services, enterprise solutions, and legal discovery offerings to leading companies across North America and Europe, all while providing best-in-class customer service and prioritizing security, privacy, and integrity. For more information about its suite of services, including programs and solutions for unique legal enterprise needs, please visit HaystackID.com.
Assisted by GAI and LLM technologies.