- This event has passed.
LegalWeek 2021 – Driving Legal Forward
February 2, 2021 @ 8:30 am - February 4, 2021 @ 4:30 pm EST
Legalweek 2021 will bring together thousands of legal professionals for a series of 5 innovative virtual legal events that tackle the changing legal landscape and provide actionable insights to help legal leaders restructure, rebuild and reinvigorate today’s law firms and legal departments. The Legalweek 2021 virtual series aims to serve as the anchor for the legal community during an unprecedented time, as well as a guide throughout the coming year to inform legal professionals of emerging trends, cutting edge legal technology and expert analysis of the tectonic shifts in the industry.
Each of Legalweek 2021 ’s virtual events will tackle topics such as: Legal Automation, eDiscovery & Data Science, Legal Operations, Legal Business Strategies, Litigation & Data Science, Data Privacy & CyberSecurity, Alternative Legal Services, Practice Management and offer curated use case deep-dives of the latest in legal technology. The Legalweek(year) events will take place on the following dates in 2021: February 2-4, March 16, April 13, May 11, and July 13-14, with an additional 6 months worth of on-demand access, fireside chats, and more.
HaystackID is a proud supporter of Legalweek and looks forward to sponsoring and participating in this year’s virtual event.
+ Visit HaystackID at our Virtual Booth and connect with our experts
+ Watch HaystackID’s panel Yes, Programs Matter: Dashboards, Data, and Discovery Management – Discovery as a Business Process on-demand now
+ Watch John Wilson, HaystackID’s CISO, on the SecureReview panel WFH Cybersecurity Risk Management from a Legal, Business and IT Perspective on-demand now
+ Join HaystackID’s Facilitated Discussion in our Virtual Booth at these scheduled times during the February session:
- 2/2 @ 11am – 11:15am EST – It is Only a Matter of Time: Exploring Data Breach Discovery and Sensitive Data Reviews with Michael Sarlo, John Wilson, and Jennifer Hamilton
- 2/2 @ 3pm – 3:15pm EST – New Rules for a Remote World: Securing and Optimizing Reviews from People to Processes with Adam Rubiner, Vazantha Meyers, and John Wilson
- 2/3 @ 10:30am – 10:45am EST – Departing Employee Risk: A Programmatic Approach to a Problematic Challenge with Michael Sarlo, John Wilson, and David Wallack
- 2/3 @ 2:30pm – 2:45pm EST – It is Only a Matter of Time: Exploring Data Breach Discovery and Sensitive Data Reviews with Michael Sarlo, John Wilson, and Jennifer Hamilton
- 2/4 @ 11am – 11:15am EST – New Rules for a Remote World: Securing and Optimizing Reviews from People to Processes with Adam Rubiner, Vazantha Meyers, and John Wilson
- 2/4 @ 3pm – 3:15pm EST – Departing Employee Risk: A Programmatic Approach to a Problematic Challenge with Michael Sarlo, John Wilson, and David Wallack
Contact us today to schedule a meeting with a member of the HaystackID team during the time frame of this important event.