HaystackID LLC is currently seeking a Production Assistant to join our highly successful Business Solutions team.
- Work hours: The shift for this position is 11:30 am – 8 pm CT.
- Days of Work: Monday – Friday, this position requires a flexible schedule to be on-call after hours, on weekends, and on holidays as needed.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain effective written and oral communications with clients and employees.
- Prioritize work and deploy staff as required to ensure customer needs are met in regard to on-time delivery of services and quality of work.
Ensures all work standards are met on a consistent basis.
- Ensures all work standards are met on a consistent basis by HaystackID site employees.
- Insures maximization of productivity through efficient use of standard operating procedures.
- Ensures the proper and safe use of all equipment used by employees.
- Handle/sort/track/distribute envelopes and packages and assist with facilities needs and requests.
- Assist receptionist in taking incoming calls, conference rooms arrangements, and other requests
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to be on-call during nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- High School Diploma/GED or higher
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and advanced experience with computer basics is preferred.
- Must have customer service skills and be able to maintain a consistent, high level of service.
- Must have attention to detail and critically think through and resolve problems.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with customers and other employees.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, manage multiple accounts and establish priorities.
HaystackID LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.