Senior Consultant – Cyber Discovery
HaystackID LLC is currently seeking a Senior Consultant for Cyber Discovery to join our highly successful Client Services team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage numerous complex projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements
- Manage team and effectively delegate responsibility to team members
- Set project goals and objectives, guide and support team members, and provide project performance feedback
- Monitor and track project scope and timeline
- Serve as liaison between Account Management, Forensics, Data Science Team, Managed Review, and external clients
- Serve as the primary source of client project contact, status communications and planning
- Build a sustaining collaborative and productive relationship with clients by seeking to understand client situations, issues, and expectations
- Takes appropriate action to meet client needs and address concerns without jeopardizing business outcomes or results.
- Utilizes approved methods to monitor and evaluate client feedback
- Creating thorough and accurate reports and providing status updates on projects; provide final quality control checks on client deliverables; presenting findings to clients on a routine basis
- Responsible for preparing Initial Impact Reporting and delivering it to the client
- Responsible for managing Notification List and reporting
- Lead client meetings
- Resolving varied problems
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Significant and extensive work experience as a project manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be comfortable with public speaking and developing relationships across all levels of the enterprise
- Effective delegation abilities
- Outstanding time management skills – should be able to multitask and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Extensive Relativity skills, including custom objects and event handlers, Relativity Expert or Master certification a plus
- Superior Excel skills
- The position may require work outside of normal business hours to fit the needs of the client.
- Cyber Discovery experience is a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurances
- Life, Short and Long-term Disability Insurances
- 401(k) after 90 Days
- PTO and Paid Holidays
HaystackID LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.