HaystackID LLC is currently seeking a Review Manager to join our highly successful ReviewRight team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The key point of contact for counsel/client communications on review status, review metrics, budget status (and projections) and overturn rates.
- Project, team, and individual metrics tracking.
- Design and implement document review workflows to enhance review efficiency and consistency at first pass, quality-control, second-level, privilege logging, and redactions.
- Analyze large data volumes, recommend unique and novel ways to cull down review sets and target key documents.
- Leading/managing teams of first-pass, quality-control, team leads, assistant review managers and review managers working remotely and possibly on-site post COVID.
- Create, run and optimize QC and validation searches.
- Targeted search creation for coding remediation, including inconsistent coding.
- Organize QCers.
- Draft privilege logs/breach notification lists.
- Conduct time and productivity audits; approve time; evaluate reviewers.
- Train/teach reviewers and provide feedback.
- Review protocol/instructions/directions drafting/proofing.
- Review workspace design and optimization.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- JD required; admitted to practice and in good standing; litigation practice experience helpful.
- A flexible schedule is necessary, late night and weekend work is required.
- 3+ years of experience managing eDiscovery projects with an increasing level of responsibility.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with document review platforms/technologies, primarily Relativity.
- Experience with structural and conceptual analytics, including TAR 1.0, CAL, and threading
- Knowledge of the entire EDRM from collection to production.
- Extensive privilege logging drafting.
- Data breach review and notification list drafting.
- Attention to detail and highly organized.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communicator.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to manage time and resources to exceed service level metrics.
- Strong project management skills.
- Basic knowledge of statistics.
- Knowledge of Excel.
- Possess a commitment to deliver the highest quality service to internal and external customers through adherence to company and industry best practices and procedures.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible PTO and paid holidays
HaystackID LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.