Forensics Project Manager
HaystackID LLC is currently seeking a Forensics Project Manager to join our highly successful Forensics First team.
The Forensic Project Manager serves as the primary client contact for all projects and is primarily responsible for managing project tasks and deliverables, developing project schedules, and all other work involved in the overall management of the project.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure client requirements are defined and met throughout the project.
- Manage priorities and assignments for a team of senior forensic examiners, forensic analysts and forensic technicians.
- Works closely with the forensic team to ensure accurate and timely completion of all requests.
- Manage projects day to day, including monitoring task completion and billing elements.
- Holds primary responsibility for schedule adherence, customer satisfaction, and project details that do not require a forensic expert to perform.
- Manages client communications (both oral and written) with an expectation that all communication must be clear, concise and well written.
- Attend scoping calls to understand and document project requirements for distribution to all interested parties.
- Ensure project requirements and deadlines are met, as well as take appropriate action when such deadlines are in jeopardy of not being met.
- Schedule and run internal project team meetings.
- Create client status reports as needed by the client.
- Manage all project tasks with a task management methodology and tools leveraging all resources.
- Must complete time tracking activities in a timely manner, for the purposes of billing time to a client.
- Timely pre-invoice review, coordination for corrections and finalization to accounting department.
- Mentor and assisting other project team members.Initiate process improvement initiatives.
- Work closely with security team to manage, update and coordinate security activities.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience, 5+ years project management experience in multifaceted and fast paced legal environment either with a corporate legal department, vendor in the litigation support industry, a law firm or a government agency.
- Knowledge of litigation discovery best practices involving consulting, collections, and processing, specifically for large, complex, multi-party matters.
- Advanced understanding and experience of the EDRM model in support of litigation.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to interact effectively with different levels of client contacts.
- Must possess the ability to comprehend and explain technical concepts internally and externally.
- Client and staff training experience is desired.
- This position also requires on-call and after-hours availability.
- Good understanding of data collection and computer forensic tools; EnCase, FTK, Black Light, MacQuisition, Cellebrite, etc. and at least one commercial litigation processing and review platform; Relativity, iConnect, Clearwell, IPRO eCapture, or NUIX.
- Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, MS Project and SharePoint.
While the position does not normally include travel, it may occur on a periodic basis, it is possible that the forensic project manager may need to travel to various client locations.
- Health, dental and vision insurances
- Short-term and long-term disability insurances
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible PTO and paid holidays
HaystackID LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.