Desktop Publisher / Production Assistant
HaystackID LLC is currently seeking a Desktop Publisher / Production Assistant to join our highly successful Business Solutions team.
The shift for this position is 3-11 pm CT.
- Creating charts, tables, and various graphics in Office Suite and Adobe Suite
- Formatting presentations to align with Company’s style and formatting
- Creating presentation templates and color schemes that match the client’s style and formatting
- Photo editing and touch-ups
- Creating and formatting slides, pages, and books for printing and presentations
- May also be helping with marketing materials (brochures, invitations) and assisting on various technical issues with printing, scanning etc.
- Associates Degree or higher in graphic design/arts, visual communication, graphic communications, or fine arts
- Desktop Publishing certification is acceptable
- May bring a portfolio with examples of work in Illustrator or Photoshop etc.
- Experience in this field is a plus but any experience as a graphic designer generally or in marketing
- Experience in Word Suite and Adobe Suite is important, whether in jobs or school
- Temp or staffing work in the field
- An executive assistant with familiarity in any of the listed Software/Hardware would be okay
- An analyst with familiarity in any of the listed Software/Hardware would also be okay
- PC/Windows – very good computer skills required. Should understand how to navigate drives, install fonts, etc.
- Adobe suite – the top three applications for this department are InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Adobe PDF functions, including how to make one, edit one, etc.
- Microsoft Office suite – includes PowerPoint, Word, and Excel (especially charting)
- Good problem-solving skills, troubleshooting, and research abilities
- Independent working and critical thinking
- Interacting with clients on a daily basis
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Decent/good typing skills
- Some overtime will be expected depending on project size and deadlines
- Strong customer service skills and professionalism are a must
- Printing, Binding, And Scanning
Other Duties as Assigned
- Restocking stationary
- Restocking Pantry supplies (Twice a day)
- Keeping Pantry areas clean.
- Health, dental and vision insurances
- Life, short-term, and long-term disability insurances
- 401(k) plan after 90 days
- PTO and paid holidays
HaystackID LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.