Business Solutions Site Manager
HaystackID LLC is currently seeking a Business Solutions Site Manager to join our highly successful team.
Roles and responsibilities
• Maintain effective written and oral communications with clients and employees.
• Prioritize work and deploy staff as required to ensure customer needs are met in regard to on-time delivery of services and quality of work.
• Ensures all work standards are met on a consistent basis.
• Manage the budget and controls expenses.
• Ensures all work standards are met on a consistent basis by HaystackID site employees.
• Accurately prepare and distribute management reports to the client in a timely and consistent manner.
• Insures maximization of productivity through efficient use of standard operating procedures.
• Develops new procedures to improve the operation of the site and to lower operating costs.
• Manages, trains and coaches’ employees and develops a work environment that promotes high motivation and customer satisfaction.
• Ensures the proper and safe use of all equipment used by employees.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Associate Degree Required
• One to two years’ experience supervising or managing a mail & copy / scan / print department.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Professional and advanced experience with computer basics is preferred. Must have Print/Copy/Scan, Canon machine and software experience.
• Ability to communicate both verbally and written with customers and other employees both one-on-one and during meetings.
• Knowledge of supervisory techniques to manage, motivate and train employees.
• Ability to prepare reports and present information to customers.
• Must have attention to detail and critically think through and resolve problems.
• Must have customer service skills and be able to maintain a consistent, high level of service.
• Must have ability to multi-task, manage multiple accounts and establish priorities.
Work Environment: Office
- Health, dental and vision insurances
- Life, short-term and long-term disability insurances
- PTO and paid holidays
HaystackID LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.