HaystackID is seeking a creative, self-motivated, and professional individual to join our team as a Billing/Admin Assistant. This role is a full-time position supporting our Finance Team and requires attention to detail, a positive team spirit, excellent communication, and prioritization skills, and the ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
Hours are 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday – Friday. This is a remote position with the option to work in the office, at our Wayzata, MN location.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Assist with maintaining Master Data and client pricing in QuickBase and Business Central.
- Review monthly billing reports to ensure accuracy of billing lines.
- Generate invoices and credit memos timely and accurately for review by the appropriate salesperson.
- Sends or submits approved invoices and credit memos to customers via email or uploading to designated client billing portals.
- Prepares various account reconciliations.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports as requested.
- Other duties as requested by management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively communicate to managers and other employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as account balances, appropriate tax, discounts, interest, proportions, and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Microsoft Business Central experience is a plus.
- Health, dental and vision insurances
- Life, short-term, and long-term disability insurances
- 401(k) plan after 90 days
- PTO and paid holidays
HaystackID LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.