Automation Engineer (Data Automation Services)
Website HaystackID HaystackID
Worldwide Reach. Local Expert Touch.
The Automation Engineer (AE) assist the Senior Director of Data Automation (SDDA) in developing, implementing, providing quality assurances, and supporting and all aspects of data automation processes and systems across HaystackID departments that handle, manipulate, or create client facing or client owned data. The AE assists in the development of automation planning, change management documentation, approval processes, as well as test and validation cycles. The AE ensures all automation processes have fully developed and documented standard procedures that are regularly audited, updated, and distributed to the relevant staff. The AE provides support of all automation workflows and systems.
Essential Job Duties:
- Project planning and development – Developing workflows to accomplish HaystackID’s data automation needs. This includes working with the Automation team to determine the specifications and developing and implementing workflows for particular business needs. This may also include performing proof of concept on new or emerging technologies to advance automation efforts.
- Automation management – Monitoring and analyzing automation workflows, operations, and computing system resources using analytic measures and models to ensure operational throughputs are meeting client needs. This also includes recommending and implementing system resource allocations to improve effectiveness and attain project milestones.
- Good communication skills. – Communicating with the Automation team will be essential for both internal and external client updates and project tracking.
- Back-end Development – Proficient in back-end languages including Java, Python, Rails, Ruby, .NET, and PHP. The focus of the role will be deployment of self-contained packages that will leverage APIs from cloud platforms, internal applications and other business data sources to support the aforementioned workflows and business needs.
- Database Development – Successful candidates will be able to communicate with SQL, Lucene, and other databases systems.
- Writing Code – Testing, reporting, bug-fixing and documenting code to a high standard.
Nice to Have:
Knowledge of the following platforms:
- Dynamics 365
- Business Central
- Secure Transfer systems
- Must exhibit strong technical writing skills, have ability to analyze information, communicate processes, and exhibit excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and able to multi-task and prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines.
- Have a successful tracking record of managing engagements of all sizes and durations.
- Deep technical knowledge of the following:
- Rampiva Automate
- Nuix eDiscovery
- AccessData Forensics ToolKit
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server
Education & Experience Preferred:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, information systems, mathematics, statistics or other relevant degree.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurances
- Life, Short and Long-term Disability Insurances
- 401(k) after 90-days
- PTO and Paid Holidays
Salary Range: $85,000-$110,000